Another big country star is about to hit the stage in Switzerland! We’re finally getting more great country tunes again. I can already say that this will be one of my highlights of 2020. The guy with the raspy but still smooth voice and the catchy songs is coming to Zurich. That’s super cool! What’s even cooler though – you can win tickets to the show!
We were lucky enough to have seen Brett Eldredge earlier this year at the C2C in London. Back then he was performing at the gigantic O2 arena, in just a few weeks, he’ll be playing in Zürich, on a waaaay smaller stage (how awesome is that!?)
Back in 2014 and 2015 the singer from Paris, Illinois picked up his first big awards (CMA Award, BMI Country Award etc. ), in the meantime, he is for sure one of the bigger artists in the country world. At the moment he’s still on tour with his newest album “Glow”, but next month he’ll be in Europe!
Win 3×2 Tickets to the Brett Eldredge Concert!
Let’s get down to business! We’re giving away 3×2 tickets for the show at Kaufleuten (kindly provided to us by abc Production). And this is how you can win:
- Comment on this blog post and tell us why you want to go to the show
- We’d love to get a follow on Instagram too: Loads of Music on Instagram
Closing date for entries: January 9th 2020 at 23:59 (terms & conditions are at the end of this post)
Details about the Brett Eldredge Concert
Venue: Kaufleuten, Zürich
Tickets: via Ticketcorner
In case you don’t want to rely on luck, you can – and should – get your tickets right now. There are still some left on Ticketcorner. Don’t forget, tickets underneath the christmas tree look great 😉
Terms & Conditions:
- Eligible for this contest are all residents of Switzerland that are at least 18 years of age
- The winner will be notified by DM on IG or e-mail on the address indicated when entering this contest. The winner may be mentioned on this blog and the associated Facebook fan page or on Twitter.
- The data collected for this contest will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be deleted after the contest.
- With his/her comment under this post the participant recognizes these conditions
- No correspondence will be entered in connection with the competition; all decisions are final and no cash alternatives to the prizes.