Together with Sony Music Switzerland, we’re giving away 1×2 Tickets to the exclusive Kodaline album Pre-Listening Party in Zurich. That alone is amazing, but you know what else is great: the band will be THERE, so you’ll have the chance to shake hands and meet the guys!
So, let’s summarize:
Highlight #1: You actually get to listen to songs off the new album „Politics of Living“ – even though the album won’t be released until September 28th. Damn, that’s pretty awesome!
Highlight #2: The band will be at the venue! So after the actual listening event, you’ll get to meet Kodaline at the M&G. I’m sure every little fan-girl heart will be beating a little faster that night.
Win 1×2 Tickets to the Kodaline Album Pre-Listening in Zurich
So, as mentioned, we’re giving away 1×2 tickets to this amazing event (tickets provided by Sony Music Switzerland). Now, how do you get those tickets you might ask…
- A follow on our Instagram Page would be awesome; naturally, Sony Music Switzerland would be happy about a follow too.
- Comment on this blog post and tell us why you should be at the pre-listening party
Information about the Pre-Listening Party:
Closing date for entries: September 10th 2018 at 15:00 (terms & conditions are at the end of this post)
The winner will be contacted on Monday, September 10th by us directly. All further details and the venue will be communicated by Sony Music Switzerland on Tuesday, September 11th in the morning around 11am – by e-mail. Please be aware, that the winner will be asked to provide proper ID to be admitted to the party.
Oh, and don’t forget, even if you won’t be able to attend the party next week, Kodaline will be back in Switzerland very soon!
All details about the Kodaline concert in October
Venue: Samsung Hall, Dübendorf (Zürich)
Tickets: via Ticketcorner
Terms & Conditions:
- Eligible for this contest are all residents of Switzerland that are at least 18 years of age
- The winner will be notified by e-mail on the address indicated when entering this contest. The winner may be mentioned on this blog and the associated Facebook fan page or on Twitter.
- The data collected for this contest will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be deleted after the contest.
- With his/her comment under this post, the participant recognizes these conditions
- No correspondence will be entered in connection with the competition; all decisions are final and no cash alternatives to the prizes.