Christmas is just around the corner! I’ve been thinking about what to get my friends for weeks now… I always look forward to receiving the yummi self-made cookies, one of my best friends bakes up to 20 different kinds (they are amazing!), I also enjoy picking cards to send to my friends and family to wish them merry Christmas! Also there’s nothing more beautiful than enjoying this holiday season with old and new Christmas songs, right?
Therefore today’s post is all about the greatest (at least in my opinion) Christmas songs! I know, these kind of songs aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I’m positive that some of these songs might even win over the Grinch’s 🙂 After listening to them I’m sure you’ll be in the holiday spirit as well!
1. Michael Bublé with Thalia “Feliz Navidad”
2. Wham “Last Cristmas”
3. Mariah Carey “All I Want For Christmas Is You”
4. Jackson 5 “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”
5. Chris Rea “Driving Home for Christmas”
6. Destiny’s Child “8 days of christmas”
7. Melanie Thornton “Wonderful Dream”
8. Backstreet Boys “Christmas Time”
If you’ve made it that far, good job, you must be in the right spirit now! That being said, I’d like to wish you a beautiful Christmas season.