Concert Tip & Contest: Lenny Kravitz at Hallenstadion, Zurich 27.06.2018
He’s finally back! We’re talking about Lenny Kravitz, the rocker, musician, sex symbol, actor and daddy. It’s been almost 4 years since he performed here in Switzerland. Do you want to go see him? Keep reading, we’ll tell you how you could be dancing to his tunes very soon.
Even though Lenny Kravitz has been in the business for decades and he’s slowly going towards the big 6-0, he’s still very much the rocker and showman on stage – at least that’s what I was told by friends that saw him live last week. Not much longer now and we can see for ourselves as the “Raise Vibration Tour 2018” is making a stop in Zurich. The New Yorker artist will then hopefully surprise us with a few new songs off his upcoming album as well as his older hits such as “Fly Away” or “American Woman”.
Win 2×2 Tickets for the Lenny Kravitz Concert in Zurich!
So, here’s the deal! We’re giving away 2×2 Tickets to the Lenny Kravitz gig (provided by abc Production AG). This is how you can win:
- A “like” on our Instagram Page would be great, surely abc Production AG would be happy about a like as well.
- Comment on this blogpost and tell us why you would like to go to the show
Closing date for entries: June 24th at midnight (terms & conditions are at the end of this post)
All Details about the Lenny Kravitz Concert
Venue: Hallenstadion, Zürich
Tickets: via Ticketcorner
In case you don’t want rely on your luck, you can still get your tickets on Ticketcorner. A few of them are still available (which I personally can’t even understand, I mean, this is Lenny Kravitz :D)
And to get you in the mood, here’s his newest single Low:
Terms & Conditions:
- Eligible for this contest are all residents of Switzerland that are at least 18 years of age
- The winner will be notified by e-mail on the address indicated when entering this contest. The winner may be mentioned on this blog and the associated Facebook fan page or on Twitter.
- The data collected for this contest will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be deleted after the contest.
- With his/her comment under this post the participant recognizes these conditions
- No correspondence will be entered in connection with the competition; all decisions are final and no cash alternatives to the prizes.
Image Source: Mathieu Bitton / abc Production AG