Concert tip and contest: Pharrell Williams at Hallenstadion, Zurich
Fall is right at our doorsteps. The days become shorter than the nights but fall-time has the most colorful smile. But it doesn’t just become colorful, but also musical! The Openair season is almost over and the gigs are held in closed venues again.
On September 21st Pharell Williams is coming to Zurich on his „Dear Girl Tour“.
I’ve never seen him perform live but I can image that it’s gonna be a great show. His new album “G I R L“, which was released in March 2014, hit the charts with “Happy” and the whole world danced along. Is he gonna make as “happy” in Zurich as well? Is everyone gonna dance to “happy”? We will see..
Ticket sales started already weeks ago but you’re lucky if you haven’t got your ticket yet! There are still tickets left!
All important data about the concert at a glance:
Date: September 21st 2014
Location: Hallenstadion, Zürich
Opening: 6:00 PM
Start: 9.00 PM
End: 11:00 PM
It’s not the same to visit a concert without knowing the new songs! That is why you can win a LP and a CD of Pharrell Williams new album (Sponsored by abc Production). Participate for you to be equipped for the show!
What you need to do:
1. A “like” on our Facebook-Page would be great, sure Pharrell Williams would be happy about a like as well
2. Comment on this blog post with your e-mail address (address will not be published) so we have a way of contacting you in case you win.
Closing date for entries: Sunday, September 14th at 18:00. (terms & conditions can be found at the end of this post)
Terms & Conditions:
- Eligible for this contest are all Swiss residents that are at least 18 years of age
- The winner will be notified by e-mail on the address indicated when entering this contest. The winner may mentioned on this blog and the associated Facebook fan page or on Twitter.
- The data collected for this contest will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be deleted after the contest.
- With his/her comment under this post the participant recognizes these conditions
- No correspondence will be entered into in connection with the competition; all decisions are final and no cash alternatives to the prizes.
Image source: Flickr / Thomas Hawk (Image is linked accordingly)