Contest: Win The ‘S-Jackson’ Vinylize Sunnies From Wear-Lite
Who remembers them? The good old vinyl records? I have to admit, we didn’t have the record player in our household, I only remember the cassettes. But just like with other trends, they often give their comback after a while. Exactly that happened with Vinyl. Many artists now a days start releasing their music not only as MP3 or CD’s but also on Vinyl. Could this be a side effect of the recent hipster-trend? Maybe… Either way, it’s nice to see that kids today know what vinyl is again!
Here’s a small list of artists that have started using vinyl as a „new“ way to get their music out there:
Coldplay – Ghost Stories
The XX – Coexist
Pharrell Williams – Girl
Paolo Nutini – Caustic Love
William Fitzsimmons – Lions
Kasabian – 48:13
See, vinyl really is back! And not only when it comes to music… Today we really do have a GREAT goodie for you guys out there. We can give away a pair of awesome Vinylize sunnies provided by Wear-Lite.
The „S-Jackson“ http://wearlite.ch/ch-de/tipton-s-jackson (what a great name for these sunnies!) is worth CHF 395… So I guess it’s totally worth entering this give-away!
What you need to do go get „Music On Your Eyes“ (instead of in your ears ;-)):
1. A “like” on our Facebook-Page would be great, sure Wear-Lite would be happy about a like as well
2. Comment on this blog post with your e-mail address (address will not be published) so we have a way of contacting you in case you win.
Closing date for entries: Sunday, June 8th at 18:00. (terms & conditions can be found at the end of this post)
Check out the pictures to see how the sunnies look! A big thank you to Francesco for being a great model 🙂 and to Wear-Lite for this great opportunity to give away these sunglasses!
Terms & Conditions:
- Eligible for this contest are all Swiss residents that are at least 18 years of age
- The winner will be notified by e-mail on the address indicated when entering this contest. The winner may mentioned on this blog and the associated Facebook fan page or on Twitter.
- The data collected for this contest will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be deleted after the contest.
- With his/her comment under this post the participant recognizes these conditions
- No correspondence will be entered into in connection with the competition; all decisions are final and no cash alternatives to the prizes.